A revolutionary, cost-effective technique that will transform your smile and your life. Modern dentistry can deliver you a new set of teeth in just one day. Using the latest, state-of-the-art techniques, we can place a full set of fixed teeth on just four dental implants.
Let us complete your beautiful smile today.
Done under sedation with pain relief
Performed in One Day
Leave with your new smile in just one day
Get back to enjoying your life sooner
Permanent teeth that look and feel like your own
Nervous patients can rest easy in our care
Get back to enjoying your life sooner
Affordable Payment Plans
Affordable payment plans available
What is All-on-4?
Watch the video below for a quick introduction
All-on-4 is an innovative and increasingly popular procedure whereby broken down or missing teeth are replaced with a new set of permanent teeth, on just four dental implants. These implants are inserted into each jaw, providing a foundation for a bridge, to which fixed set of teeth can then be added.
- A cost-efficient and permanent solution that provides a fixed, full-arch prosthesis
- Surgery is completed in one day so you can walk away with a new set of teeth
- Minimally invasive treatment means recovery time is quicker
- Recommended by 98% of patients who see a rapid improvement in function, aesthetics, speech and self-esteem*
The experienced surgeons at the Sydney Implant Institute can conduct a thorough examination to determine the best course of treatment for you. All-on-4 may be the best option for you if you are suffering from one or more of the following:
- You have teeth that are breaking down, loose or painful
- You have a denture that you can’t wear
- You have no teeth at all
- You want your smile transformed in a day
There are some medical conditions that can have an effect on implant surgery and healing. We need to know about these so we can modify your treatment plan. A full medical history will be taken so we can assess your suitability and in most cases, if a condition is known and managed, dental implants will still be possible. Some examples of these medical conditions that we need to be aware of include but are not confined to:
- Intravenous bisphosphonate therapy
- Recent heart attack or cardiac surgery
- Blood Pressure
- Myasthenia gravis
Dental Implants: Before & After
Slide the handle across to see our extraordinary results.
The All-on-4 Procedure
Trust your All-on-4 procedure to our experienced dental surgeons.
- Assessment: Once our team have assessed your case and developed a treatment plan for you, your implantation surgery will be scheduled.
- Fitting: During this procedure, your new set of teeth are fitted and adjusted, which can normally be done with 24 hours.
- Sedation: You will be sedated throughout the procedure so you won’t experience any pain, but you won’t be able to drive for 24 hours following the surgery.
- Checkup: You may need to return for checkups in the following months and by the six-month mark, your gums should have healed and your implants fused to the natural bone.
What is the cost of All-on-4?
All-on-4 is a permanent, long-lasting solution designed to stand the test of time.
We offer affordable payment plans for your All-on-4 procedure. Get in touch today to see how we can deliver a smile to be proud of.
Sedation Options for Nervous Patients
Feeling anxious about going to the dentist?
Don’t let fear get between you and your new smile.
We understand the thought of dental work can be frightening. Here at the Sydney Implant Institute, our dentists are experienced in treating nervous patients.
We can offer twilight sedation, a mild dose of general anaesthesia, which greatly reduces anxiety, discomfort and pain, and makes long appointments seem like just minutes. This is administered by medical doctors here at the practice and you will be provided with a receipt so you can claim a Medicare rebate.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. You will not be able to drive for 24 hours after the surgery.