Historically, missing teeth have been replaced with removable dentures and bridges which attach to the neighbouring teeth. This can potentially damage healthy teeth and leave you with bigger problems. Modern techniques mean we can replace a tooth with a great-looking, permanent dental implant in just one surgical procedure.
Surgery usually completed in just 1-2 hours
Avoid tissue and bone loss with an immediate placement
Top-of-the-range implants for exceptional results
Less Painful, Faster Healing
Less invasive procedure for a quicker, more painless recovery
A beautiful new permanent set of teeth
Affordable Payment Plans
Affordable payment plans to make your new smile a reality
What are Dental Implants?
The discomfort and embarrassment of dentures are now a thing of the past. Dental implants are a reliable, long-term, fixed solution for missing teeth.
- Implants are fixed and do not need to be removed
- Unlike dentures, they do not trap food and are not a cause of embarrassment
- The teeth on either side of the gap do not need to be treated, avoiding complications such as root canal treatment and decay
Why immediate placement is
When teeth are lost, the bone and gums supporting them begin to diminish immediately. The longer you wait before implant placement, the more tissue is lost. Before placing your fixed implant, we strive to provide you with a temporary but natural looking tooth as soon as possible. The benefits of immediate placement are:
- Usually less invasive surgery and shorter healing time after surgery
- Allows for better gum tissue management
- Only one surgical appointment and normally no need for injections after the first appointment
How we can transform your smile
Single Tooth Dental Implants
Complete your smile and replace a broken or missing tooth with a great-looking, fixed dental implant.
- Includes ceramic crown and abutment
- Completed using top-of-the-range implants
- Performed by the best local dental technicians
Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
Do you have multiple missing teeth? It is no longer necessary to fill these gaps with dentures or to cut down neighbouring teeth for a bridge. The team at the Sydney Implant Institute will restore your smile with a beautiful set of dental implants.
- Safer and faster treatment with shorter healing time
- Better quality of anchorage increases safety during the early healing phase and leads to a superior structural and functional connection between vital bone and the implant
- The SLActive® surface of the Straumann Dental Implant System can reduce the healing period from 6–8 weeks down to 3–4 weeks in all indications*.
Full Set of Teeth
Full mouth of Dental Implants
Replacement of a full set of teeth that are missing or unrestorable used to mean dentures, which can be a source of discomfort and embarrassment. All-on-4 is a revolutionary technique where a beautiful new set of natural looking teeth is placed on just four dental implants.
- A cost-efficient and permanent solution that provides a fixed full-arch prosthesis
- Surgery is completed in one day so you can walk away with a new set of teeth
- Minimally invasive treatment means recovery time is quicker
- Recommended by 98% of patients who see a rapid improvement in function, aesthetics, speech and self-esteem**
Gum & Bone Grafting
AN OPTIMUM FOUNDATION FOR YOUR IMPLANTS
Depending on your individual circumstances, bone and gum grafting may be required before your implants can be put in. Our expert team can assess your circumstances and come up with a suitable treatment plan.
- When teeth are lost, the bone and gums begin to weaken and reduce immediately; the longer you wait to put in an implant, the more tissue is lost.
- Gum and bone grafting are techniques to encourage the growth of bone and soft tissue where they have been lost.
- This allows us to provide an optimum foundation for your dental implants and can be essential in cases where aesthetics are important.
Advanced Healing Package
REDUCE HEALING TIMES BY 50%
Healing times for dental implant surgery can now be reduced by up to 50% using Advanced Platelet Rich Fibrin (APRF), one of the latest innovations in dentistry.
This ground-breaking technique uses the patient’s own blood platelets to increase collagen production and cell mitosis. This enhances healing and promotes soft tissue repair with reduced inflammation. It also provides greater bone regeneration around implants.
Dental Implants: Before & After
Slide the handle across to see our extraordinary results.
The Dental Implant Procedure
Your new teeth can be delivered quickly and with minimal disruption to your daily life. In simple cases, this can all be done in as few as four appointments. Here is what you can expect:
- A comprehensive consultation including X-rays and CT scans. We will provide you with a detailed treatment plan including a breakdown of costs and schedule.
- Implant placement and a temporary restoration – we will always strive to provide you with temporary teeth whilst the implant fuses to your bone.
- A healing phase is necessary and can range from weeks to months, however, 3–4 months is usual (complex cases involving bone or soft tissue replacement normally take longer).
- Impressions are then taken to allow the technician to make the final implant supported teeth.
- Delivery of your final implant supported teeth.
Sedation Options for Nervous Patients
Feeling anxious about going to the dentist?
Don’t let fear get between you and your new smile.
We understand the thought of dental work can be frightening. Here at the Sydney Implant Institute, our dentists are experienced in treating nervous patients.
We can offer twilight sedation, a mild dose of general anaesthesia, which greatly reduces anxiety, discomfort and pain, and makes long appointments seem like just minutes. This is administered by medical doctors here at the practice and you will be provided with a receipt so you can claim a Medicare rebate.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. You will not be able to drive for 24 hours after the surgery.